Who Cares? ~

jueves, 7 de enero de 2010 en 18:40
I guess that i´m a little bit afraid of living my life so bored
when i always wanted freedom for my wild spirit
feeling so tired of being alone
searching for a smile to give to someone that want a laugh
can you hear me sighing and whispering in your ear?
why i feel so sad when i´m so happy?
Who cares...
when i have everything to win ´cause i already lost what matters to me
who cares?
if i don´t like to cry alone in my bed and i only need someone to hug
who cares?
if i want to share my skin and my dreams with a beautiful stranger
Who cares?
 if you never could love me because i always run away
Who cares?
if i´m dying to hold your hand and never look back
Who Cares?
if life and love wasn´t made for people that is afraid to be hurt
And who cares babe, tell me who cares
if i think of you when i´m praying for a crush
tell me honestly,  Who cares?
if I'm faking my orgasm so you can say it was pleasant to be between my legs
Who cares if you will never know?
that i feel the loneliness when i fuck with your egoism
Do you care?



2 comentarios!

  1. Mel Synyster Says:

    I care and that?
    and I love you forever
    sharing smiles and illusions

    I love you bitch =)

  2. If you fall, someone wiil be there to Catch you!

    beso (K)

The madness book | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com