Lets Play in the Grass ~

lunes, 18 de enero de 2010 en 16:35
Come out, come out  lets play in the grass,
 under the sun shine and run over the rainbow,
 take my hand and eat the cotton sugar of my mouth,
lets play, lets play in the dark clouds
the rain is coming but don´t leave me alone
i don´t wanna go home
´cause today i only wanna play with you
have some real fun to erase the tears of my face
please don´t leave me alone
come home with me this afternoon
i know that you are only in my head
but that is not an excuse to go away
stay by my side please
don´t leave me wet in the cold rain again
stand by my side, stay by my side...
lets play, lets play in the grass again?



3 comentarios!

  1. Mel Synyster Says:

    juega por siempre ^^

  2. ya somos amigos en facebook? o no eras tu? jeje


    iva a escribir lo mismo que mel juega por siempre pero me gano

    besos

  3. cuando caretiamos? :D

The madness book | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com