Princess~

sábado, 2 de enero de 2010 en 16:10
This is not funny, 
but smiled to the world if someone smiles at me,
I wish I make someone happy even if I hate myself, 
I'm killing myself every day even if I do not want to
but I´m still living with my empty heart Like yesterday
when I heard the rain fall,
but now that the sun shines on my face disappears my reasoning
is more difficult to live with me.
I will not be a Fucking Princess!!



I´m So Scared... 








(traduccion por google y no me webeen xk no tube tiempo de corregir ¬¬´)

1 Responses to Princess~

  1. Mel Synyster Says:

    You thinks like I do, ignore the problem ...

    "The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one
    The second step in solving a problem is pretending it does not exist"

    I go along too is a problem that can be solved
    Do not think about it and be fine, thin but not take more importance than it should

    You not a fucking princess
    We are not a fucking princess

The madness book | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com